Keysborough Bowls Club
Saturday Pennant Duties
Nominated Duty Team to do Both AM and PM Duties
Please arrive at the club by 10.00am.
- Prepare for Afternoon tea. (Bread Rolls)
- Set up greens for pennant on both front and back greens.
- Corner flags.
- Jacks and mats. (Please use white jacks from the front office)
- Hoist Australian and Club flags at front and rear. (Flags located in front office)
- Empty rubbish bins front and back as requited.
- Clean seats. (Cleaning rags are in the cleaning cupboard in the clubhouse)
- Check that cup holders at all 3 drinking fountains are stocked with plastic cups.
- Ask Leads to put jacks, mats and scoops away.
- Take down Australian and Club flags from front and rear poles and return to front office.
- Remove corner flags when all rinks have finished bowling.
- Generally check for, and clean-up, any rubbish laying about.
- Check that tables are clean and floor is swept.